Web Marketing Assistant Internship
Tourist Information Center Co., Ltd. (Cool Asia Travel) is a company specialised in several tourism services areas in Thailand.
The company was founded by Nathalie (Thai), who has 15 years of experience in transportation services across Thailand, and Xavier (French), who has 30 years of experience in creating online products and services.Located in the heart of Chiang Mai, the old city, the company specialises in organising individually tailored trips, eco-responsible tours and in creating online products, services and tools allowing for better content management on WordPress platforms.
You will be involved in the development of the marketing strategy, as well as in the process of developing online or offline marketing/communication tools. The target is mainly B2C, but also B2B for some of our products. By contributing to the development of real web marketing projects, you will gain unparalleled professional experience. You will be integrated in a young, multicultural team of 10-15 employees and interns (Thaïs francophone and French colleagues).
– SEO optimisation for our different websites (analyse, improve or create content);
– Visual and textual content optimisation of our products (in coordination with the web and marketing teams);
– Analyse the ROI by using certain tools (Google Analytics, internal dashboard, etc.);
– Analyse and improve existing marketing tools in order to obtain better qualified leads;
– Create online or offline communication materials for different media.
– BA degree/College/Master 1 or Master 2 in marketing and/or communication, you have good writing skills, copyediting skills and a strong command of spelling and grammar;
– You are proactive and have a passion for the web and new technologies;
– You care about sustainable development issues, fair trade tourism…
– A minimum knowledge and understanding of web tools is a plus (WordPress, HTML, Adobe…)
What we offer
Once your internship with us is confirmed, we will help you with all the documents that you will need in order to get your visa from the Thai embassy. After your arrival in Thailand, we will take care of getting you the work permit from the Thai authorities. You will have free accommodation for the duration of your internship (individual room) and free lunches during the working days.
Duration of the internship: 1 month minimum
Starting date: To be discussed.
If your application is selected, the interview will take place via Skype or Google Hangouts.
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter at email@example.com